Fostering Change teamed up with CREATIVISION - a company dedicated to bringing out the best creativity in those who engage with it.
What Fostering Change is doing
- Scripted, filmed and dreamed by you! Let's create videos for the campaign together.
- A campaign video is to convince the watcher/audience of the change we fight for
- There are 3 themes to pick from, tailored to the audience
- Hosting a some workshops so you can shoot the video on your phone with ease!
How CREATIVISION is going to help
- Shawn - the fonder of creatvision and his team are stoked to be involved!
- They are happy to help with tips and tricks in writing and shooting your videos
- They are going to take care of the editing
What else do I need to know?
- Must be 19+
- Must agree in writing (messenger, or text works) that their video may be used in the video, in the public eye
- Shoot the video on their phone in a horizontal angle (sideways)
- A $20 honorarium for each video submission regardless whether we use it or not (maximum 3 submissions, one for each theme)
- You'll need to access Google Drive - questions? we are here to help!
How long should my video be?
- Submit 2-3 minutes of material.
- Submissions will be edited in themes to create 3 different videos which will be shared at events, and on social media
The themes for the video project
1. A message to the Ministers: Why comprehensive and universal supports are important
2. A message to other youth in/from care: Why join us/What Fostering Change means to you
3. A message to the public - to build awareness about youth transitions: Who we are, what we do, and what Fostering Change means to you