We look forward to sharing more about the campaign, current actions, perspectives and calls to action in interviews.
On this page you will find some helpful resources.
- Like our latest press release
- Have you interviewed youth in care previously? Here are some guidelines you will need relevant to trauma awareness.
- Here is some new information posted March 30th 2020 concerning expanding supports for youth in care relevant to COVID19.
Check out the Fostering Change's actions related to COVID19 and Youth Impact
- The joint press release with the Child Welfare League of Canada was widely successful and helped to build momentum in BC.
- Our letter to Minister to Katrine Conroy was read in record time after being sent.
- The "Prompt your local government" - ally letter by Darian Newell - reached the Premiers office
- The "Youth Impact and COVID19" petition gained over 575 signatures in one week.
Campaign Organizer - Fostering Change