First Call Child and Youth Advocacy Society
Fostering Change is a program of First Call Child and Youth Advocacy Society. First Call is a not-for-profit society registered in BC. First Call's programs like Living Wage for Families BC and the annual Child Poverty Report Card all aim to improve the lives of children, youth and their families through good public policy.
First Call works with over 110 provincial and regional organizations who have united their voices to put children and youth first in BC through public education, community mobilization, and public policy advocacy.
First Call partners work together to make sure all BC’s children and youth benefit from the 4 Keys to Success for Children and Youth:
- A strong commitment to early childhood development
- Support in transitions from childhood to youth and adulthood (Fostering Change campaign)
- Increased economic equality
- Safe and caring communities
First Call's Vision
- BC’s children and youth have the rights, opportunities and resources required to thrive.
First Call's Mission
- To put BC’s children and youth first through public education, community mobilization and public policy advocacy.
Fostering Change is a program of First Call Child and Youth Advocacy Society. First Call does not sell, trade, or rent our mailing lists or contact information.